We offer high quality tin coating equipment that meets the highest international requirements.
1. A variable frequency motor is used as the main motor that runs smoothly with low power consumption.
2. Spatial accuracy in the vertical direction is within +/- 0.25 mm
3. The oil roller and lower roller use a high precision angular contact ball bearing with pre-tension between the axles to ensure a uniform coating thickness.
4. All main drive gears are helical gears with a long service life and high precision, which ensures the quality of the coating
5. The impression cylinder is made of cast iron alloy with abrasion / corrosion resistance.
Maximum sheet size: 1145 * 960 mm.
Minimum sheet size: 680 * 473 mm.
Conveyor height: 916 mm.
Size of a rubber cloth: 324-339 mm. without spaces, 329 (+0.5) mm. with spaces.
Rubber roller length: 1145 mm.
Covering speed: 6000 sheets per hour
The size of the coating shaft: Ф220 * 1145 mm.
The size of the pressure shaft: Ф200 * 1145 mm.